Samaveda International Academy Of Sound Healers Meditation
4 Days Nada Yoga, Vedic Sound Chanting Mantra Healing Training In Goa, Rishikesh, India
Join us to become an inspiring, time-tested, trusted and effective Sound Healer or a spiritual guide to heal the world on the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual level.
Ada Brahma Vishwaswaroopa – Nada Hi Sakala Jeevaroopa – Nada Hi Karma Nada Hi Dharma
Nada Hi Bandhana Nada Hi Mukti – Nada Hi Shankara Nada Hi Shakti – Nadam Nadam Sarvam Nadam
Nadam Nadam Nadam Nadam
Sound is Brahman, the manifestation of the universe. Sound manifests itself in the form of all life. Sound is bondage. Sound is the means for liberation. Sound is that which binds. Sound is that which liberates Sound is the bestower of all. Sound is the power behind everything. Sound is everything.
A Certified Vedic Sounds Mantra Chanting Training teaches you how to practice and teach meditation techniques from Nada Yoga, Sacred Sounds, Vibration healing, Vedic Sounds chanting, Mantra immersion and Chakra Bija Mantra Meditation Techniques.
Who can join this Certified Nada Yoga Vedic Sounds Mantra Chanting Teacher Training Program?
- This course is exclusively designed for Tibetan Singing Bowls therapy healers, Alternative healers, Yoga & meditation teachers, Tarot readers, Reiki Healers, Life Coach, Holistic health practitioners, and all other light healing workers.
- You will be prepared to commit wholeheartedly to awaken your inner healer.
- You are ready for a life transforming and challenging experience to improve yourself at a physical, mental & emotional level.
- You are willing to work hard and earn the title of a Sound Healer with courage, honesty, and integrity.
- You are determined to dedicate 100% of your efforts to self-growth and helping others.
- You are eager to learn from experienced International Sound Healing Masters and Shamans as well as share your wisdom and insights to cure and heal others.
Aims & Objectives of Nada Yoga Vedic Sounds Mantra Chanting Teacher Training Program
Samaveda International Academy Of Sound Healers Meditation School Nada Yoga Vedic Sounds Mantra Chanting Teacher Training Program will teach you how to use Vedic Sounds & Sacred Mantra Meditation techniques to create therapeutic benefits at a physical, mental, emotional, energetic and spiritual level. It will also train you in the art of leading various types of Sound Healing meditation sessions, so that you can guide others by running your own Sound Healing meditation sessions, as well as 1 or 2 days, Sound Healing meditation workshops.
What you will learn in Nadayoga Vedic Sounds Mantra Chanting Teacher Training Program
- How to use Sound Healing as one of the most effective tools to relax into a natural meditation process.
- Receive training in the foundational aspects from Sound Healing Masters.
- Understand the appropriate length of sound sessions.
- How to overcome various obstacles and distractions in Sound Healing sessions.
- Learn to manage stress levels and get acquainted with a powerful stress relieving practice to face life challenges with grace.
- Learn the core principles which make Mantra Meditations, Meditations with Tibetan Singing Bowls and Primordial Sound Meditation so compelling.
- Obtain the experience of peace of mind & inner silence through the practice of Mantra Meditation, Vedic Sounds and Primordial Sound Meditations.
- Improve your communication skills and intuition to become an insightful Sound healer.
- Learn to guide spiritual seekers on the way to health and well-being through Sound healing.
- Be inspired and qualified to become a Sound Healer and make Healing and Spiritual Awakening available to people in your hometown and all over the world.
- Become an example to your family, friends & community how Sound Healing can enrich your life.
What you will learn In
Nadayoga Vedic Sounds Mantra Chanting Teacher Training Program.
1. What is Mantra Healing? What is Vibrational Sound Healing? The history & background of Mantra Sound healing, A practical understanding about various healing mantras, sounds from this Samaveda and Ayurveda/Nada Yoga Sound tradition.
2. How to incorporate healing sounds, chakra bija mantra, and other Vedic mantra meditation techniques into your personal practice and in your professional work with your 1 on 1 therapeutically oriented sessions or with a small or large group.
3. How to combine various Mantras, Sound Healing meditation techniques to create a profound primordial Sound Healing therapy session or 1-day workshop.
4. How to lead Sound Healing meditation sessions by setting up intentions and clear objectives of what you want to achieve from meditation.
5. How to combine Sound Healing meditation techniques with Yoga asanas, Pranayama breathing, passive and active dynamic meditation.
6. How to design and conduct 1 workshop or seminar based on Vedic Sounds Chanting and Mantra Sound Healing Therapy.
7. How to use Sound Healing meditation techniques to combine with other healing modalities to open and close a workshop or sessions.
8. How to make your client more relaxed and receptive by combining Mantra Healing meditation techniques before you can lead them into Individual Tibetan singing bowls therapy sessions.
9. How to make a small or large group more relaxed and receptive by combine mantra healing meditation techniques before you lead them into a Group Sound Healing Concert with Tibetan Singing Bowls.
10. How to set different workshop intentions by creating many variations of Tibetan singing bowls group healing sessions. For example: by using Sacral Mantra healing Meditation we can open Sacral Chakra (emotional body). Then give Sacral chakra activation Tibetan Singing Bowls Sound healing therapy healing.
The following is a list of a few Sound Healing Meditations which we will cover in the
4 Days – Vedic Sounds Chanting, Mantra Sound Healing Meditation Training:
· Aum Mantra Chanting Meditation (Most Powerful Sound of Universe)
· Traditional Chakra Sound Healing Meditation (A Powerful Chakra Vowel Sound Meditation Technique that uses Sounds to open and to balance the 7 chakras) Chakra Bija Mantra meditation).
· Chakra Bija Mantra Healing Meditation (A Powerful Chakra Mantra Sound Meditation Technique that uses sounds to open and to balance the 7 chakras)
· So Hum Mantra Meditation (One of the simplest and most beneficial meditation practices with the combination of mantra meditation and mindful breathing)
· Various Vedic Sound Chanting meditations from Samaveda (The ancient Vedic Sound Healing therapy methods, where Vedic mantras and sounds are recited for specific regions of the body for healing.
· Humming Sound Meditation.
· Mind to No Mind Gibberish Meditation.
· Mantra Sound healing Therapy meditations to relieve stress, anger, anxiety and depression for modern people.