What is the SAMAVEDA International Sound Healers Academy?
SAMAVEDA INTERNATIONAL SOUND HEALERS ACADEMY community aims to connect members both virtually and face-to-face, and it functions on a local, national, and global scale. We are building an Alliance for Sacred Sound Healers and Sound Healing Meditation Schools with the following goals:
- to promote high teaching standards
- to provide legitimate, ethical, certified, offerings and trainings
- to create a communication resource where Sound Healers can network, share ideas and establish important professional relationships that will provide lifelong intellectual and emotional sustenance.
We believe in the importance of inclusion and diversity. We do not aim to impose any rules on meditation practices as we believe that this will cause a loss of integrity and authenticity. We both respect and value experienced masters with vast teaching experience, and welcome fresh ideas and the enthusiasm of new graduates and teachers.
Who can join the SAMAVEDA International Sound Healers Academy?
The SAMAVEDA International Sound Healers Academy is for those who would like to join as a Registered Sound Healer (RSH), an Advanced Registered Sound Healer (ARSH) and/or as a Sound Meditation School (RMS).
If you have completed a training in Sound Healing, you are eligible to register with the SAMAVEDA INTERNATIONAL SOUND HEALERS ACADEMY and join our Global Community! Your Sound Healing training may have been with SAMAVEDA itself, Satyam Shivam Sundaram, or another Registered (or approved) Meditation or Sound Healing School (RMS).
Credentials and Designation
Registered Sound Healers (RSH):
- A registered Sound Healer is entitled to conduct meditation classes and workshops for groups or offer one-to-one meditation sessions.
- All Sound Healers who have completed a training in Sound Healing at a Registered Meditation School (RMS) and meet our Standards for teaching, are eligible to register with the SAMAVEDA International Sound Healers Academy. Upon registration with the Alliance, you will earn the title of Registered Sound Healer (RSH), the right to use the RSH designation in any online or printed advertising materials, and may publish your online profile on our On-line Data Base.
Advanced Registered Sound Healer (ARSH)
- An Advanced Registered Sound Healer is entitled to conduct one-to-one meditation sessions, organize meditation classes and workshops for groups and offer SAMAVEDA Sound Healer Training Certification Courses.
- All Sound Healers who are certified and registered with SAMAVEDA, and have taken the Master Level Teacher Training Program, have the right to apply for the title of Advanced Registered Sound Healer (ARSH) designation. Upon registration, you can display the SAMAVEDA logo and ARSH designation on any online or printed advertising materials related to professional activity and can start a Registered Sound Healing Meditation School and Certification Course.
Registered Sound Healing Meditation School (RMS)
- We welcome schools/centers from all styles and traditions of sound healing meditation to apply, as we aim to unite all practitioners under one roof to bring a collective resource that can be shared by all.
- A Sound Healing Meditation School founded by an Advanced Registered Sound Healer (ARSH) that registers with SAMAVEDA, can be listed on our On-line Data Base as a Registered Sound Healing Meditation School (RMS). Registration acknowledges that the Sound Healer Training Courses offered by your school meet the Standards for Curriculum developed by SAMAVEDA and an experienced master conducts that training. A school whose curriculum satisfies or exceeds our minimum training Standards may apply to register as an RMS.
- Once a school is registered and its Syllabus approved by SAMAVEDA, the students who complete their training courses with the school are eligible to enroll with SAMAVEDA as Registered Sound Healers (RSH). SAMAVEDA reserves the right to suspend or revoke an RSH registration based on evidence that the school no longer meets RMS Standards.
- All Registered Sound Healing Meditation Schools (RMS) have the right to use our logo, and RMS designation in any online or printed materials related to the professional activity.