The EFT Master Practitioner Certification Training Course developed and designed by Shiva Girish is an entirely new addition to Samaveda International School of Meditation. Incorporating research and development from years of experience in the field of meditation, Shiva Girish has devised a program which is capable of providing knowledge for anyone willing to become the Master Practitioner in the field of Emotional Freedom Technique. Being a psychological therapy, EFT requires a lot of patience and strong willpower to understand and treat the emotional imbalance in other person. It is both interesting and intense technique to learn. This course provides you with a step-by-step approach to handling the problems of your clients and help the live the happy life they are so looking forward to.
Samaveda Yoga Meditation Healing School Offers (EFT) Emotional Freedom Technique Master Practitioner Certification Training Courses In Rishikesh, Goa India
Those who can benefit from EFT Certification Training Course:
- People who already practice EFT and wish to upgrade their knowledge with latest techniques and method in this field.
- People who wish to become professional EFT teachers and make a living out of it.
- Healers and therapists who want an addition to their existing skills.
- Anyone who is excited and curious about EFT and wishes to incorporate these practice in their day to day life. You don't need any prior experience in EFT as everything is taught from the very basics with simple explanation which is pretty easy to pick up.
- A deep and clear understanding of how EFT works and how and why it should be applied.
- A better understanding between the client and the practitioner resulting into a more effective and gentle treatment.
- Faster results
- A better relationship between the clients and the practitioner.
- The personal and professional growth of the practitioner.
- A pleasant experience for the client.
- No more confusions regarding the effects of therapy
- Different approaches and methods allowing the practitioner to experiment according to the problem in hand.